THIS IS A SUGGESTED METHOD – DO IT SAFELY
IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER METHOD MEASURING THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE THAT METHOD TOO.
PLEASE DO NOT MEASURE AN EXISTING CAGE
MEASURE YOURSELF NOT A CAGE.
Sizing for your chastity cage is very important, whether you by from our standard sizes or you want a custom fit it is important to get the measurement right. Penis size is often the cause for concern for men. Trust me I have made chastity devices for men from 1′ – 25mm upwards to 10′ -250mm. And remember its not the size of it that matters, it is whether it is locked up or not.
How to measure is simple. but needs to be done several time and then average out. While you are flaccid – you may need some cold ice washers to tame the beast
1. measure the diameter at the base and tip plus the thickest part of your penis with a tape measure
2. measure the length from base to tip of penis – this gives you the Total Length so you can calculate your cage size. Make sure you allow for a little wriggle room so that the tip of your penis is not rubbing up against the cage and causing abrasion.
- A = Cage Length
- B = the girth of you penis
- C = Gap Size = What Gap Size Is Best For You
- Ring thickness = Single Base Ring = 8mm – 5/16′′ Double Base Ring = 15mm – 5/8′′
3. the ring size – this can be as easy as measuring your ring size from your previous devices or following these a 4-step procedure to help you determine the right diameter for you. Read: Smaller in not always good for you and your body
- Take a tape measure, and place it around you’re scrotum and penis. This will give you the circumference measurement.
- The tape measure should be tight enough to make it difficult for you to slip a finger under it, yet not so tight as to cut off the blood flow again do this measurement 3 to 4 times and average it out.
- To truly find your ring size purchase a pipe clamp (as pictured) place around scrotum and penis and tighten/loosen as required. Making sure you have difficulty to slip a finger under it. Then remove the ring wrap tape around the ring edge and any sharp edges (this is why we need a video – its coming)
- Place back on and sleep with it on. It is advise to wear underwear so that everything is held in place. Make sure you have a screwdriver next to the bed. Should you find it becoming a little too tight and uncomfortable loosen the clamp a small amount until the feeling subsides. Do this at least 3 nights
- If at anytime you find yourself in pain or its cutting into you or causing any injury – remove asap.
and the final measurement
4. do the same measurement when erect so that we are ensuring that the cage allows for some movement but not much growth.
Hope this helps